Multi-Family Flooring Experts
If you own or manage a multi-family housing unit, you understand the importance of updating interior features to provide durability for renters as well as eye-catching beauty that will draw in perspective tenants when there are unit vacancies. Flooring is of particular importance, because floors can see much heavier foot traffic and furniture movement in rented units than they do in the average home. That’s why you’ll want to choose Flooring Warehouse for your multi-family flooring needs in Austin and the greater Central Texas region. With multifamily carpet, wood, and vinyl, as well as quick and reliable installation services, we can reduce downtime for your rental units and ensure that tenants come home to beautiful floors that will stand the test of time.
Experience in Multi-Family Flooring
Flooring Warehouse has remained the choice for multifamily flooring in Central Texas since 1999. We have maintained this distinction not only with our great selection of products—including green flooring options—but also with our property customization, personalized attention, design expertise, and all-inclusive pricing. You can accurately budget your flooring project from start to finish, with installation included, when you choose us for your rental property.
Your Multi-Family Flooring Selections
Our design experts will happily help you choose the perfect floors for every room in your multi-family housing, from individual units to common areas and rental offices. To help you get started, here’s a look at some of the leading choices for multi-family flooring:
- Carpet – Bedrooms and living rooms alike will benefit from carpet installation, since carpet offers soft comfort and timeless style. Carpet can also dampen noise, so it can be ideal for creating a greater sense of privacy in each unit. With options including stain-resistant and hypoallergenic carpet, our team can help you select the best soft flooring for even the most high-traffic spaces.
- Hardwood – Hardwood flooring provides a sense of elegance, making it perfect for higher-end rentals or condos. It also has the versatility to be featured in almost any room of the house, or in common spaces on your property.
- Tile – Tile is most often featured in kitchens and bathrooms, and it can provide a wide range of style choices, colors, and textures. From ceramic tiles to natural stone tiles, you can find the right detailing with exceptional durability.
- Sheet Vinyl – Sheet vinyl may be most appropriate for large common areas and kitchens. It is ideal for property managers on a budget, and it can mimic a wide range of flooring styles with the look of tile, wood, or even marble.
- Vinyl Tiles – Quick installation, low-maintenance, and longevity are the top qualities of vinyl tiles that make them perfect for multifamily housing.
Along with these flooring options, we offer backsplashes, accent wall detailing, and completely custom design services, as well as next-day service and installation. There’s a reason our customers consistently recommend us to others. To learn more about how Flooring Warehouse can outfit your multifamily property in Austin, Houston, Waco, or San Antonio, take a look at our Multi-Family website for the location nearest you.
WITH OVER 1 MILLION SQUARE FEET OF READY-TO-INSTALL FLOORING, WE ARE CENTRAL TEXAS’ FLOORING EXPERTS
- Attention to detail
- Next Day Installation
- Excellence in everything
- Corporate responsibility
- Respect to all individuals
- Preserve our environment